Wednesday 24 November 2010

my mood boards - sorry for the lateness cameras are evil

audtion ballet


the above board is a vage visual expemention of how the parral wrld will comper in the pice

audition victorian


the above bord fetures ides for lighing schech of murder weopns, imges of locations etc


hansel and grtel wourl war 2




the above buched thymen bord has dchechs of the main carcter and mask some hand made minture props for the booches shop and injera captures it mood

foot note i made theys bords about a week ago s since making them my desines have evolved thanks to my enlighing mood bords i will shortly post my finel ?consep desines for all 3 pices

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mirriam
    I liked your definition of Witkin as the love-child of Diane Arbus and Hieronymous Bosch! Very appropriate.
    I won't comment too much just yet on these new mood boards as you've said that since doing them your designs have evolved - so I will wait and look forward to seeing the designs appear here. However, the mood boards themselves are rich, complex and intriguing, and all show innate design skills at work. You will need to make a firm decision about which genre to pursue for your final outcome soon though.

    ReplyDelete